Installing a meter
A meter has to be installed if you want:
- a meter at a new place of consumption;
- to replace a single-phase meter with a three-phase meter;
- Installing a meter may be required if a new place of consumption is built in the apartment building, such as a new apartment.
- Replacing the meter may be required if you want to replace a single-phase meter with a three-phase meter.
Installing a three-phase meter requires the connection point of your apartment building to have a three-phase network connection.
- If you want to replace a single-phase meter in a private house with a three-phase meter, submit an application to transfer the connection point to a three-phase network connection.
Works in an apartment building
We install or replace the meter
How much does it cost to install or replace a meter?
Installing or replacing a meter
62.22 € *
If it turns out that at the place of consumption the customer has not done the necessary work, a call-out fee is added - 30.50 €.